All programs offered are provided by former Top 60 ATP World Ranking and 17 Year ATP World Tour Player Michael Russell in Houston, Texas. Learn from one of the hardest working, physically fit, most professional players ever to play the game of tennis. Michael offers all of the key aspects which contributed to his success as a junior and collegiate star as well as having one of the longest careers on the ATP WorldTour.
PLAYERS WILL LEARN TO:
- Develop successful patterns using the correct shot selection
- Create in-depth match strategies based on the player’s strengths
- Maximize their game style based on each player’s individual weapon development and physical characteristics
- Use correct movement patterns through specific tennis and footwork drills
- Develop explosive speed and power as well as learn optimal recovery and rehabilitation methods
- Create key words and rituals to help maximize the player’s mental conditioning skills
- Develop self-confidence and inner strength
- Create a proper periodization schedule to maximum their training and tournament performance throughout the year
FULL-TIME WEEKLY and MONTHLY PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- Private One on One Tennis Coaching including Strategy, Point Development and Mental Conditioning.
- Private Group Coaching including Match Play (no more than 2 players per court)
- On Court Video Stroke Analysis
- Equipment Analysis/Customization
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Methods
- Private one on one Fitness Training
- Customized Fitness Program
- Tournament and Training Schedule Analysis
- Nutrition Consulting*
- Mental Conditioning
- Housing Available
*Lilly Russell is a certified former fitness competitor with a nutrition and culinary background.
Private Tennis Lesson Packages Available
FACILITY AND LOCATION:
All facilities are located within the city of Houston, Texas. There are indoor courts, hard courts, clay courts, pools, tracks and state of the art gyms available to maximize tennis development, fitness, and recovery. Why Houston? Houston has an average year round temperature of 65 to 95 degrees. Houston is situated perfectly in the middle of the USA with two international airports serving direct flights to most domestic and worldwide destinations. Houston is one of the most diverse cities in the country including having a thriving restaurant and cultural scene, more parks than any other top-10 metropolitan area, one of the largest medical centers in the world, several major sports teams and one of the lowest costs of living compared to any large metropolitan area.
Powered by themekiller.com watchanimeonline.co